Watch lovley video below …….. When Bentley, a white Shih Tzu was brought to the rescue center, his fur was long matted and coated in oil.
The dog was left in a neglected state by his owners. Kathy Trout, the owner of the rescue center recalls that the dog could not even drink water properly because his fur would poison him and he was afraid to be touched by humans.
After a 5 hour long session, all the hair from the dog’s body was removed which caused a loss of 2 kg and the dog hat looked really huge turned into a tiny clean shaved thing.
Soon after Bentley recovers from his pitiable state, he will soon be getting a new home and a new family to take care of him.